What does a travel advisor do when the world can’t travel?
🌜 Dream about traveling, of course 😊
… From the perspective of a traveler …
🤔 What do I want to see the new standard operating procedures for travel to be?
1. A focus on local and regional travel – road trips and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
2. High level of health and safety standards for accommodations and transportation
3. Traveling in small groups with people I know and am comfortable with that allows for social distancing
4. Using travel suppliers who are flexible and accommodating
5. Focusing on destinations that have a solid infrastructure to accommodate travelers while still care about sustainability
🔥Traveling under your own power – hiking, biking, walking, kayaking, skiing 🔥
🔥 We don't want fear to ever overwhelm us. But fear can lead to cautiousness and prudence, which is a good thing 🔥
What will it take for you to travel again? I’d love to hear your thoughts.
I want to share an incredible (and free!) interview series with you - “Because I Can” – a powerful woman’s guide to creating the life she wants. Click here for details - https://www.rebelonthegotravel.com/because-i-can